Strategy guide description
Space. The Final Frontier. With the help of the newly-disinfected but still half-mad Dr. Herbert Higginbotham, Huge Spaceship can once again take flight. Into the murky darkness of space, the Alliance races towards its final confrontation with the Negativitron.
Only united can the Creator Curators of the Alliance hope to stand a chance against the ravenous beast. With your sack person leading the charge and a sackbot army at its backlegs, it's time to stop running and take the fight to the Negativitron itself. Literally.
- Larry Da Vinci
- Victoria von Bathysphere
- Clive Handforth
- Avalon Centrifuge
- Eve Silva Paragorica
- Set the Controls for the Heart of the Negativitron
- Full Metal Rabbit
- Where in the World is Avalon Centrifuge?
- Flight of the Bumblebees
- Into The Heart Of The Negativitron
VS Mini Games
- Rocket Funland
- Space Pool
- Ping Pang Pong
- Cosmos Theme
- The Future Theme
- The original name for this zone was "Hand-made Arcade".
- This is the only zone in story mode that does not have a survival or score challenges; instead, it has three versus levels.
- This and The Factory of a Better Tomorrow are the only zones in LBP2 that are not named by their creator curator.